TenMarks - Free Summer Math Program makes learning fun! Sign your child up today. Download our information flyer here or visit the site at https://www.tenmarks.com/consumer/signup
Athletic Physicals - Forms available at Vbschools.com - http://www.vbschools.com/calendar/athletic/pdfs/ms_form.pdf
- Thursday, August 27th
- Girls – 5 p.m.
- Boys – 5:30 p.m.
- $20 Cash only
- Located in the gym
Every student must have the (Revised 4/13) VBCPS physical on file in the Student Activities Office in order to tryout for an athletic team or be involved with the intramural
- Monday, Aug. 31st – All grade levels
- Tuesday, Sept. 1st – All grade levels
- Wednesday, Sept. 2nd – call backs
Cheerleading Practice Begins:
- Monday, Aug. 31st – Friday, Sept. 4th
- Wear comfortable attire & bring a water bottle
One Act Play:
- Friday, Sept. 11th in the auditorium
- Tryouts begin Monday, August 31st – Friday, Sept. 4th
- Meet in Large gym on first day
- Wear shorts, t-shirt, crew socks & cleats/sneakers,
- Tryouts Monday, August 31st – Thursday, Sept. 3rd (all grade levels)
- Friday, Sept. 4th – tryouts if needed
Fall Activities and events
Fall School /Yearbook Pictures:
- Yearbook Picture Day is Thursday, September 17th during PE classes
- Arrangements will be made for PE OPT Out students
- Yearbooks may be ordered online at http://www.jostens.com/yearbooks/high-school-yearbooks.html
PTA Open House
- Wednesday, Sept. 2nd at 6 p.m., Auditorium
Back to School Dance:
- Friday, September 25th from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Tickets will be sold Tues. – Thursday of that week
Clubs & Activities:
- A brochure will be sent home the first day of school
Please visit The Zone for the latest activity information.Sign up to get text messages about KMS sporting events.
In the News
Order your 2015-2016 yearbook today! Jostens
Wednesday, Nov. 25 is an adjusted dismissal day for ALL schools. Schools and offices will be closed for students and staff Nov. 26 and 27 in observance of Thanksgiving
Run Club: The Run Club will meet today in Room 142 after school. Anyone planning to participate in a spring sport or who just want to get some fresh air and exercise should consider joining the Run Club.
Lunch Bunch Book Club: The 7th Grade Lunch Bunch Book Club scheduled for today has been postponed until next Tuesday, December 1st. It’s not too late to turn in registration forms to the Library!
Kemps Landing and Governor’s School: 6th and 7th grade students who are interested in applying to Kemps Landing Magnet School may pick up an application in Mrs. Yeager's Room 144. 8th graders who would like to apply to the Governor's School for the Arts should apply online by December 18th. An open house will be held on December 1st at Plaza Middle School. See Mrs. Yeager with any questions.