|TenMarks - Free Summer Math Program makes learning fun! Sign your child up today. Download our information flyer here or visit the site at https://www.tenmarks.com/consumer/signup|
- Thursday, August 27th
- Girls – 5 p.m.
- Boys – 5:30 p.m.
- $20 Cash only
- Located in the gym
Every student must have the (Revised 4/13) VBCPS physical on file in the Student Activities Office in order to tryout for an athletic team or be involved with the intramural
- Monday, Aug. 31st – All grade levels
- Tuesday, Sept. 1st – All grade levels
- Wednesday, Sept. 2nd – call backs
Cheerleading Practice Begins: TBD
One Act Play: TBD
- Tryouts begin Monday, August 31st – Friday, Sept. 4th
- Meet in Large gym on first day
- Wear shorts, t-shirt, crew socks & cleats/sneakers,
- Tryouts Monday, August 31st – Thursday, Sept. 3rd (all grade levels)
- Friday, Sept. 4th – tryouts if needed
Fall Activities and events
Fall School /Yearbook Pictures:
- Yearbook Picture Day is Thursday, September 17th during PE classes
- Arrangements will be made for PE OPT Out students
- Yearbooks may be ordered online at http://www.jostens.com/yearbooks/high-school-yearbooks.html
PTA Open House
- Wednesday, Sept. 2nd at 6 p.m., Auditorium
Back to School Dance:
- Friday, September 25th from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Tickets will be sold Tues. – Thursday of that week
Clubs & Activities:
- A brochure will be sent home the first day of school
Please visit The Zone for the latest activity information.Sign up to get text messages about KMS sporting events.
In the News
STEM Robotics: Congratulations to the KMS STEM Robotics Team for their first place finish in the STEM Robotics Challenge, beating Landstown High School for the championship! This year’s challenge featured 200 teams from 60 schools, made up of over 1200 students. This is a monumental victory in the STEM Robotics Challenge because this marks the first time in competition history that a middle school has finished as the overall winner. We are incredibly proud of you guys! Special thanks goes out to Mr. Tunney and Mr. McKay for their excellence in teaching and dedication to the team!
2015-2016 supply list is available here and from the "Quick Links"